Newcastle wins four out of four electrical frameworks
25/6/19 : TClarke’s Newcastle team have won places on four out of four key regional frameworks. as Operations Director Jim Stewart explains:
Having recently made our submissions to win places on four key regional frameworks, we have been delighted to hear back that in each case we’ve been successful. The frameworks involved are:
- NEUPC –the North Eastern University Purchasing Consortium, which is in place to cover local Universities such as Newcastle, Durham and Teesside.
- Sunderland City Council – Power and multiple electrical technologies framework.
- Stockton Borough Council – Stockton and Tees Borough electrical framework. (our submission ranked in first place)
- North Tyneside Council – electrical planned investment works or operational, schools and commercial building framework. (our submission ranked in first place)
Winning by showing what the TClarke brand delivers
These were comprehensive submissions involving us in presenting detailed information on every aspect of our operation – including:
- Health and safety
- Project management
- Organisational structure
- Procedural processes
- Policies and accreditations
This is all great news for our team. Historically we’ve not had success in winning places on these frameworks. But I think you can see that just as they do in London, Scotland and across the UK, clients in the North East can see real value in our way of working, our quality and also in the high quality local employment we provide.
Our opportunity now is both to bid for and win projects – we’ve already won our first two with North Tyneside Council – and also to build deep, ongoing relationships with each of these clients.