We are looking for a Control Panel and BMS Panel Test Engineer to join our team at Stansted.
The Engineer will be responsible for quality and electrical checks of manufactured equipment at the facility.
Situated from the Stansted site, you will be working on various types of control systems such as; Healthcare, Commercial Fit Outs & Data Centres.
- Control Panel, PLC, BMS Panel wiring experience
- Electrical commissioning experience/ Service Engineer/ Test Engineer experience an advantage.
- Electrically qualified (City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or apprenticeship)
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing an advantage
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Quality Control & sign off, of completed control panels.
- Completing job sheets and Test certificates.
- Reporting to the workshop supervisor
- Developing existing test procedures
- Manufacture of control panels from design drawings
For more information, please contact [email protected]