We are looking for a building services planner or a planner with M&E experience to join our Derby team.
As an MEP planner for TClarke you will work on several projects ranging across different sectors, value and complexity. The main purpose of the role is to produce realistic programmes to meet the project & client requirements whilst ensuring the contractual standards are met.
Site visits will be required dependent on the projects needs but a large percentage of the work can be done in the office or via Teams.
- At least 2 years’ experience of planning in the M&E building services sector
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or higher in building services.
- Be an enthusiastic individual who enjoys a challenge, problem solving and can cope well under pressure.
- Proficient in planning software, preferably Asta Powerproject.
- IT literate including all Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Experience of JCT / NEC contracts.
- Site experience (desirable)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce programmes across pre-construction and construction phases. Support the work winning team by producing tender programmes for key bids.
- Ensure the programme complies with the contractual obligations and internal TClarke processes.
- Agree a ‘contract baseline’ programme. Capture agreed changes into the programme and communicate any impact to the project team.
- Produce planning outputs in a timely manner as required for each project, this may include droplines, look ahead schedules, labour histograms, critical path analysis, S-Curves and cashflow forecasts
For more information please email [email protected]