Our Birmingham office are seeking an administrator to join their small Facilities management team to help with the smooth running of the office. You will be an integral part of the team providing administration support to ensure the quick and efficient flow of information and communication.
- IT literate in all Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Hold or be working towards a qualification in Business Administration.
- Effective communication skills
- Sound interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to develop self and others.
- Organisational and planning skills
- Effective team player
- Ability to address problems calmly and work towards successful solutions
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing inbound and outbound enquiries.
- Provide general admin project support to Contracts Manager and Estimation Manager.
- Document Control for all live projects within Birmingham
- Liaising with Contract manager to enable the processing invoicing for all contracts.
- Assisting Contract manager with the scheduling of engineers.
- Maintaining the office small works diary.
- Logging/updating/closing of works on TClarke’s and Client systems to agreed SLA’s.
- Maintaining order logs and issuing of order numbers to contract manager and engineers where required.
- Co-ordinating holiday booking for Operations department, including management of Tommy system.
- Monitoring of operative absence including notification of relevant managers/supervisors, BF calculations and notifying Operations Manager of persistent short-term absence
- Maintaining project resource chart, reporting lines, contact details, etc.
- Monitoring YSYS submissions, sending details to relevant clients/main contractors and confirming close out actions.
- Compiling and printing Operating and Maintenance Manuals
- Occasional assistance to pre-construction admin.
- Assistance with management meeting preparation.
- Processing of Engineer Fleet Requests (Fuel cards/Fines) etc.
- Management of aftercare requests including confirmation of defect and distribution to relevant manager
For more information, please email [email protected].