TClarke Manchester are recruiting for a site Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract of 18 months.
- Secretarial and/or administrative experience
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative.
- Strong communicator
- Excellent team working skills, and able to build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Very strong customer focus
- Experience of working in Construction Industry desirable
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support site teams by carrying out a full range of administration duties.
- Ensure correct working procedure is followed and that all quality, health and safety company procedures are adhered.
- Ensure operational paperwork is to corporate standards.
- Prepare, organise and store information as per business policy and procedures
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure required training certificates are received in advance of site inductions.
- Collate information throughout the project ready for O&M manuals
- Ensure adequate stocks of PPE and stationery.
- Initial contact with new visitors to site
- Organisation of accommodation & Travel Arrangements
- Manage the booking and use of meeting rooms