We are looking for a Control Panel and BMS Panel Service Engineer to join our team at Stansted.
Working under the Stansted Office you will be attending customer sites across London and the UK.
Maintaining and repairing control panels and equipment across various sectors including Healthcare, Education, Commercial Fit Out & Data Centres.
- Electrical commissioning experience/ Service Engineer/ Test Engineer experience
- Experience working in (Hospitals, Data Centres, Critical Environments, Power, Utilities)
- Experience with any of the following (Generators, UPS, HV/LV, Switchgears, Substations, Circuit breakers, protection control relay)
- Electrically qualified (City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or apprenticeship)
- City & Guilds 2391 an advantage
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Effective use of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ideally a knowledge of CDM including relevant qualification plus/or IOSH/NEBOSH H&S qualification/ SSS or SMSTS
- Full UK Driving Licence – essential.
- CSCS card for the role
- Good communication skills are required, as are good customer service skills.
- A clear DBS/ CRC will be required as some of our work is undertaken in restricted areas, such as Hospitals and secure government buildings
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Willingness to occasionally work away from home overnight and be prepared to travel extensively within the UK.
- Carrying out inspections & surveys
- Carrying out repairs and modifications to control panels.
- Liaising with office team and customers
- Producing site report sheets after completion of works
- Electrical testing of control panels
For more information, please contact [email protected].